vrijdag 5 december 2014

Lille or as the dutch and belgium folks say Rijsel

A little while ago, my boyfriend asked me what i would like to have for my birthday. I always have a hard time coming up with something, but there is one thing that makes me realy happy, Traveling! Explore the world and it's many beautiful city's!

So we decided to go to Lille (or Rijsel)! A two hour drive took us to Lille where we spend our time shopping and being super toerists. ( with my huge camera around my neck, we saw most of the centre and the veille ville (old city centre).

At around 18.00 we drove to our hotel/ bed and breakfast, and we were pleasantly surprised! Although we carefully searched for a unique place, we were blown away by the beauty of the chateau. 




Chateau des Ormes was truly a unique place, for it's charme, as well as the charm of the hostess, who made our stay one we will sertainly not forget.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten